Raspberry Rosewater Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 cup graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon 日本成人黄色视频,日本欧美中国av大片 Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 package (6 oz) raspberries or 1 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, soft at room temperature
- 1 cup 日本成人黄色视频,日本欧美中国av大片 Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1 package (6 oz) fresh raspberries
- 1-2 edible roses
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, crush enough graham crackers with a rolling pin to obtain 1 3/4 cups. Add melted butter and sugar and combine well. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch diameter spring form pan.
- Place in oven for 8 minutes. Once pan is cold, spread a thin film of vegetable oil on inside walls of pan. Then sprinkle a few tablespoons of granulated sugar onto oil film. If oil beads up, which can happen when pans have not been used much, apply oil and sugar as fast as possible. The oil and sugar application will ensure an easy removal from pan. (Don’t worry about some sugar crystals that are stuck in the crust. These will melt away.)
- Place springform pan on 3 layers of aluminum foil and wrap outside of pan tightly with foil. Ensure no water could penetrate thru the foil. Place in a roasting pan and set aside.
- Blend fresh or frozen berries to a puree, if desired strain seeds out. Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar on lowest speed, alternatively mix by using a handheld spatula until no lumps remain. Scrape bowl well. Add one egg at a time waiting for previous added egg to be fully incorporated and mixture shows no lumps. Scrape bowl and beater between additions.
- Add raspberry puree and rosewater and pour batter into pan.
- Pour hot water into roasting pan about one inch high, place cheesecake into roasting pan and place in oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Bake until center of cake no longer trembles when tapping sides of pan, about 65-75 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes and then place in refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Run a knife around inner wall of springform pan. Remove springform pan from cheesecake. Place a piece of plastic food wrap on surface. Place a cutting board or other flat sturdy platter on top of cheesecake.
- Flip cheesecake upside down. Using a metal spatula or knife, separate bottom of springform pan away from crust.
- Place a serving plate on crust and flip cheesecake over.
- Decorate surface of cheesecake with fresh raspberries and edible rose petals. Sprinkle with a very light touch of powdered sugar.